Robin Atkinson BSc (Hons) CEng FICE FIStructE
Robin has over 40 years experience, his fields of expertise include:
- Water retaining structures
- Computer technology
- Material handling plants
- 3D space frame structures
- Local Institution of Structural Engineers work (Robin has been chairman of the Thames Valley Branch on two occasions)
- Robin’s external interests include travel, playing the classical guitar and local community involvement including membership of Marlow 41 Club (ex Round Table) and the committee of the Marlow Town Regatta and Festival.
Matthew Crowder BEng (Hons) CEng MICE
Matthew has over 35 years experience, his fields of expertise include:
- Commercial properties
- Leisure facilities
- Residential developments
- Roads and drainage
- Matthew’s outside interests include education, skiing, mountain biking, rowing, badminton and home DIY on a grand scale!
Ward & Burke Construction Ltd
Robin Atkinson has worked with members of Ward and Burke Construction Ltd for over 20 years. They are a Civil Engineering Company established in the Republic of Ireland in 2001. The majority of their workload includes:
- Energy from Waste
- Water and Sewage treatment plants
To find out more you can visit their website at www.wardandburke.com.